August 1, 2008

Vacation Vacation Vacation OHH MY here is to you Jessica love ya





Well hello there I knew my July was going to be hectic as I knew that all of our family fun and vacation were all scheduled in July I don't know how that ended up but in short summary We went down to my Grandma's and Grandpa's house with my family and we had a blast we rode 4 wheelers and went water sking at the lake I will post all pictures at the end I need someone to come and help me learn how to do a slide show anyway. Hailey loved the water she was mad we wouldn't let her play more in it but due to her tubes being placed two weeks prier I didn't dare let her too much but she had a blast anyway. Kiya always loves the water but this year we couldn't get her to ride the torpedo because of last year it being her fist time I told her if I fell off to let go and she would be right with me but when it came down to it she kept hanging on after I had fallen off and she was a ways away from me I had to swim to her and I think it scared her. So we let her off the hook for this year but next year shes doin it dang it. Anyway Jeremy and Kiya left half way through that vacation to take there own mini vacation with his family river rafting down the Salmon River in Idaho sorry no pictures of this trip I had the camara stupid me I will try and get some from family but you will have to wait Kiya had a blast so did Jeremy. I heard non stop talking from her about this trip ohh and she has a new found love PETER which by the way is her 4th cousin and we have all tried to explain to her that you can't marry cousins but she still thinks she is in love and is going to marry him. Right after they got home I left for 5 days to go to girls camp of course I came home in the middle to make sure everyone was still alive and of coarse they were. They all did great even Hailey YEA Thanks honey for taking time off work you are the best. I had so much fun with the young women and the leaders. Ohh and before camp my Aunt passed away so we had to make a quick trip to Jackson Hole Wyoming. So as you can see I have had a busy month I hope it slows down but have little hope that it will since school will be starting and dance will be in full swing. So hopefully this will satisfy everyone until I blog again so long fair well Ohh and Abbie it's your turn now Im waiting

5 comments:

emily said...

All I can say is that that sounds like a lot more fun than my July. We pretty much did NOTHING! We missed you and are glad you had fun...well, except for the funeral part...

PB and JS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PB and JS said...

Yes!! This post has made my day so much better.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun and busy, busy!! Good to see you at camp!

W.H. said...

Hey! Your blog is adorable! You guys are so cute and it looks like you had a blast all July long! Your little girls are so precious, I really can't believe how much my little nieces and nephews are growing up so fast! It's so bitter sweet! So keep posting! PS I finally updated my blog and will try to keep it current this time! It's a lot of fun!