August 29, 2008

On your mark get set walk

Hailey has been working on walking for a while. She has walked around furniture for about the last 4 months but just in the last little bit has gotten more daring we are all so excited she is so much fun. I can't believe they grow up so fast it's so not fair. Hope you all enjoy the video's.
In this one Hailey keeps saying here kitty kitty My mom taught this to her when we were at my Grandma's house she kept screaming at this cat she was so excited and wanted it to come to her so my mom taught her to pull her had toward her and say here kitty kitty she is so funny

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Hailey! Maybe she can come over and teach Zac how to walk... we are having a heck of a time trying to get him to be brave enough. Cute videos and beautiful flowers!

Tricia said...

Super cute! And what a sweet hubby... getting them for no reason is the best... *Ü*

PB and JS said...

I am so happy you got that on video! She is so cute.

The Harding Hive said...

So cute Trixy! I love it when they first start toddling around. I love the colors on your blog. I am SOOO excited for Halloween, too.

emily said...

Yeah, Hailey! That's so exciting! Just prepare yourself for big goose eggs on her forehead!:) She's so cute and I can't believe how well she can talk! I need to have her come and teach Jack a thing or two!:)

Keith and Sandy said...

Oh Hailey, you are just growing up way 2 fast, we miss seeing all of your new adventures and I love the here kitty kitty, that was my favorite when we seen you in July. b4 long you will be running around chasing Kiya everywhere, then WATCH OUT WORLD HERE I COME!!! Love you always

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Go Hailey Go!! So cute...I love that stage.