August 29, 2008

Sweet Husband

Well can I just say I have the sweetest husband in the whole wide world the other day he came in from work and then went back outside and a minute later was knocking at the door I was wondering why he was knocking but went to open the door and when I opened it this is what was there. I think this was the first time I have ever gotten flowers for no reason, and can I just say I DO NOT DESERVE THESE if any one should be getting something it should be him. But they are so beautiful and I have loved having them Thanks Jer I love you forever and ever.

2 comments:

PB and JS said...

Yeah that was so nice of him. Where did that come from? Not because you don't deserve them, but because Jeremy was so nice. Well more husband should be so sweet. If I ever get anything out of the blue it is because PB felt bad for the person selling it.

Keith and Sandy said...

UR Spoiled but love every minute of it, cuz you do deserve it. Love you