June 18, 2008

Tagged

Well I have managed to escape being tagged until Jessica my sister- in- law joined the blogger world and ta da look what happens so thanks I do love you though.

3, 4, or More Joys

My kids
My husband
Summer

4 Fears

Snakes
Speaking in church
Hights
Spiders

4Goals

To be a better mom and wife
To be a better role model for my young women
To stop swearing (Good Heck)
To be better with my money


4 Current Obsessions/Collections

Sewing
crafts
watching army wives (I LOVE IT)
Shopping for junk that I don't need

7 comments:

PB and JS said...

K you made me laugh dang hard with the good heck.

Dani said...

I just did this one too. How funny. Fun to hear more about you!

PB and JS said...

What's wrong with tags? At least it get people to do new posts. Like any time now!! It isn't like your all that busy j/k. I hope everything goes well with little Hailey. Love you guys!
Jess

Holly said...

Fun tag! It's fun to learn more about you! Just a little fyi, we changed our blog address to http://littlesugarlotsofspice.blogspot.com/
We need to get Bria and Kiya together sometime...seriously!

Whitney said...

Ok so I am the worst. I just looked at your blog and realized I haven't called you. Im so sorry I have been working out here and things have been a little crazy. I promise I will call you though.

PB and JS said...

I might have to tag you again if you don't post something new soon!!

PB and JS said...

seriously???