June 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIYA!!!!!!!!!!!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY we love you I can't believe that she is 7 I am getting to old I can't beleive I am old enough to evan have a 7 year old WOW!!!! Well I think her day was fun We got her a blow up water slide and she was in heaven I threw a last minute Hannah Montana party for her and all 16 kids invited showed up so thanks for every one who came on such short notice I am slacking in my old age. And thanks Michelle and Shelley for staying and helping me

7 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Birthday Kiya! She is such a cute seven year old!

Fun to see you yesterday. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! 16 kids!!!! You are very brave to throw a party like that... especially last minute! Looks like a fun day. Happy Birthday Kiya!

emily said...

Paige and Kamae had a blast...well, minus the black eye! Just kidding. It actually didn't end up looking too bad! I should have stayed long enough to meet Shelley! Oh well, maybe next time! Thanks again and happy birthday, Kiya!

Brenna said...

Happy Birthday Kiya!

The Condies said...

Looks like fun... Why wasn't I invited!! Just kidding! I am working hard to get my blogging skills going just for you! Thanks for the support~

PB and JS said...

Trix-Send me your E-mail so I can invite you to my blog already!!
Jessikah03@aol.com. I tagged you and I want to see your answers!!

Whitney said...

oh fun! Birthdays are the best when your young.