October 15, 2008

Yo Gabba Gabba What!!!!!

Ok so I had to blog about this Jeremy is going to kill me never mind him laying on the couch! This is Hailey's favorite show she is so funny to watch but she totally interacts with it. This show is so weird though if any of you have ever seen it you know what I am talking about. My fav is the peek a boo because she says it and does it I hope you all enjoy. I feel bad I don't blog about Kiya very much but 18 month olds do so much more than 7 year olds do. So watch for upcoming posts about Kiya because we do love her too!!!!!!

8 comments:

J Glazier said...

We love DJ Lance!! Walmart has the cutest Yo Gabba hats and gloves right now. She's such a doll!

PB and JS said...

I am so glad you got your videos to work. She is such a Cutie, and tell Jeremy to put a shirt on!!

Shaunee said...

My kids love Yo Gabba Gabba too! It freaks me out! Çute videos!

emily said...

Oh, she's so cute! I've never seen that show, but my friend was telling me about it! Thanks for sharing!

Misty said...

I am totally with you on yhat show! I can't stand it! I am a mean mom and don't let kyler watch it! LOL

Gail said...

I agree that it is a very weird show. I try to avoid having my kids watch it because it scares me.

Falcon Family said...

Hailey is so cute dancing. How fun! I have never seen the show though! Let me know when you guys can get together and do something

Tricia said...

What a dolly girl! I've never even heard of that show... but it looks um... interesting.