October 2, 2008

My Little Peter Pumpkin Pickers

So on monday for family home evening we went to pick out our pumpkins the kids had so much fun. Hailey was so funny she wanted to carry her own pumpkin she was so excited she didn't even notice that we were helping her its a good thing too because I don't think she would have liked it. She got so excited that she fell on the cement and has a big bruise and goose egg to show for it she only cried for about 1 second until she was on to wanting her pumpkin again. We went to this house on 1600 North and they have a ton just set up in there front yard and for a way good deal they are the cutest old couple so if any of you are looking for a place I highley reccommend it I think this place will be our new tradition. I hope you all enjoy the pics.








9 comments:

PB and JS said...

Kiya is one cute girl, and Hazy is the most adorable little thing ever. Looks like fun. To bad my husband is to cheap to buy pumpkins. I have some really tiny one in my yard. I will give one to Hailey and then she could carry it anywhere she wanted.

crystal said...

I have seen them...I think I will take your recommendation! Thanks!

Melea said...

O' My Gosh.
That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. What sweet little girls.

Shaunee said...

I love the ones where they are surrounded by pumpkins. Great pictures!

Falcon Family said...

Very cute and fun. I love the look on
Hailey's face she looks so excited about the pumpkins. Your girls are so cute!

The Harding Hive said...

Those are seriously the cutest pumpkin pics I have ever seen. What a fun place. I wish we lived closer.

Misty said...

They are so stinkin adorable!! Great pics!!

Leandra said...

oh my gosh, your girls are so cute! I can't get over it. AND it makes me want to go to the pumpkin patch!

Tricia said...

We are so planning on going there this weekend... I've seen them and keep saying we need to stop... now we will.
The pics are super cute... and I think I have your scarecrow's twin on my porch!