October 19, 2008

Hailey's Shiner

Ok so Kiya and Hailey were upstairs visiting my Dad and Mom they came up this weekend Kiya was bringing Hailey back downstairs and went to lift her over the gate we have at the bottom of our stairs. She lifted her over and the gate fell and she droped Hailey right on our hardwood floor and as the gate fell Kiya fell on Hailey and knocked Hailey's head right down on the floor I about threw up when I picked her up and this is what we found the biggest goose egg I think I have ever seen. Her mouth was bleeding but that is ok and now she just has a swollen forehead and a big huge bruise the bad thing about it is we were going to have grandkid pictures tomorrow. We still are I hope makeup will cover it up any ideas????? Bruise or no bruise the pictures must go on. P.S. Kiya was just fine Hailey broke her fall!!!!!

18 comments:

emily said...

Oh...my....gosh! I can't believe how huge that is! Crazy how they pop up so instantaneously, huh? Oh, I hope it goes down soon. Dang it. How long did it take for her to stop crying? That's so sad. Sorry...

Brenna said...

Poor girls! I bet Kiya felt terrible. Glad their both okay though.

crystal said...

SO SAD!! Poor Hailey :(

Keith and Sandy said...

Okay...so you didn't exagerate last night when I talked to you, I can't believe how giant that is. Poor little stink! Let me know how pics go and good luck with hiding that!!!

PB and JS said...

OK Trixy that is so much worse in those pictures then when I saw it. I can't even believe it! Poor girl.

Shaunee said...

Ouch, ouch, ouch! I noticed that at church. I remember when Sydney fell and got a black eye. I was so worried what people would think... Do you feel that way?!?

Falcon Family said...

Ouch! Is all I can say. Poor thing. But the cute thing is she is still smiling after that. She is still beautiful shiner or no shiner. Hope pictures went well.

Tricia said...

Awe, poor little girl... glad she's still grinning!

The Adventures of Jakers said...

Holy Cow!!! That things huge! Poor kid!

The Harding Hive said...

That is seriously the biggest goose egg I have ever seen. Poor girl. She is still beautiful, though. Even with the bump. That is one pretty little girl.

Karin said...

Ow Wee!! Did mommy kiss her bboo boo better?

RiverGirl said...

Wow that is horrible.
But she is still smiling.
She is so cute!

Miles said...

That takes the award for best shiner!!! Seriously...that looks like it hurts.

Misty said...

Oh Trixy! That poor little girl!! I bet Kiya felt TERRIBLE!!

Michelle C. said...

Oh...my...heck!!! (I had planned on saying "gosh" but someone else already said that). I cannot believe that bump. Give her a hug for me.

Hassingers said...

Holy Crap!! That takes the cake. Poor little thing. :-( I'm glad she is okay. I hope pictures went well.

PB and JS said...

You need to post a follow up picture so everyone can know how well it healed!

Lindi said...

That is so huge it looks fake! I hope she is ok! I miss you Trixy!

Lindi