February 9, 2008

Obsessed with Sewing


Well I did it I found clip art and pictures off the internet and figured out how to save them so I could put them on my blog. It only took me ohh 30 min I swear I am so computer illiterate. Any way lately I have been obssesed with sewing. My mother in law for Christmas gave me money so I thought I would buy a new sewing machine and pick up a new hobby. I have always went over to my mother in law's house and they have always threaded there machines so I could use there's. So it only took me a whole 2 months after christmas to get it out of its box I was too scared to try and thread it with out help(ok so hear is a little secret Jeremy sews better and knows more about sewing machines that I do) So two weeks ago I forced myself to take it out of its box and read the instructions I only had to have Jeremy's help a little I was so happy I had to call everyone and let them know I could now thread the machine myself YEA!!!!!!!. But now I am so obsessed I don't go to bed until 12- 1 so I am so tired and I can't stop spending money on material but it has been so fun. I am sure the newness will come to and end and Jeremy will be so happy when it does so I will stop spending so much money. draft 2:45:00 PM by Trixy

2 comments:

emily said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog now! Good job! Don't feel too bad that Jeremy knows more about sewing than you do. My kids know that if they want anything mended they have to go to Austin. His mom was a seemstress, so he's well trained. Me? Not so much! I'm impressed that you are as good as you are with just learning!

Anonymous said...

I love spending money on material..then Carlie waits patiently until I give it to her (of course, after I realize that I don't really sew well :-)Good luck with the new hobby!