February 11, 2008

Faith


Well somtimes I wonder if her life will ever slow down from having so many Dr's appointments. Somtimes I think it's not fair that she has had to go through so much in such a small amount of time. Then I have to stop and think that Heavenly Father has a plan for her and we have to have faith in him. I think that is why he sent her to me so I could learn to have more faith in him. Wednesday she will go up to Primary Childrens to be sudated to have an MRI and and Echocardiogram done to get a better reading, last weeks echo showed there may be another narrowing in the area that they repaired after she was born. She was not asleep for it and was pretty wiggley so we are hoping that is why the numbers where reading so much different. If the echo was right they said that they could go in and do a balloon procedure on her and go through her groin instead of it being open heart so that is good. I told them that they had the sudation part wrong it is the parents who need it I swear. It is so hard to watch her have to get poked and proded I feel so helpless but some how we always manage through it. She is such a sweet spirit I know that she will be just fine she is a fighter. So wish us luck I will update after Wednesday

4 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

She will be in our prayers. It is such a tough thing to watch them go through so much, I don't know how you do it.

Michelle C. said...

I love that little girl. Let me know if I can do anything for you guys. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

They should offer a little something something to the parents;-) good luck and I will be thinking of you today

emily said...

We will pray that things go well. For all she's been through, she sure is happy! Let us know how it all goes! Good luck!