March 12, 2008

Life's what you make it






I love Kiya's age right now, a couple of weeks ago her dance friends did UVU dance camp and got to perform at one of the half time shows after the half time a couple of us moms suprised our cute daughters with tickets to the 3D Hannah Montana movie they were so suprised and so cute, we drove up to the district movie theater and saw the movie and went to Red Robins after to eat. It was a way expensive wait to eat I might add as Justice for girls was right around the corner so we thought we would window shop(Not) while we waited $80.00 later. The funny thing is we totally missed our name being called but we had a blast Kiya and I haven't had a lot of bonding time since Hailey has been born as she takes up alot of my time so it felt great just to have one on one with her. I look forward to way more mom and daughter dates with her. She is getting so big I can't belive it. Life is truley what you make it I love creating memories that my kids will remember for the rest of there life's.

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Kiya is sooo darling. As far as Hailey goes, poor thing! I should have been bringing YOU dinner. Hope things have calmed down now.