September 8, 2012

4 + 1 = 5

Well I guess since its been two years since I posted anything I guess its time to update our family blog I mean after all we do have a new addition to our family. I am going to be better with keeping this updated it my goal. I CAN DO THIS!!!!!! I went back through and read all my old posts and watched all the videos of our cute Hailey girl and WOW!!!!!!! where has all this time gone? I have no clue all my kids are growing up way to fast. So with that being said meet our newest addition to our family. Tycee Afton Harding was born on April 20, 2011 she is almost 18 months old :( :( she is such a vibrant sweet little girl and we all LOVE and ADORE her. I really don't know what I would do without my Tut Tut Hailey gave her that nickname and it has just stuck. Poor Jeremy!!!! He is surrounded by lots and lots of estrogen that floats about our home but I really don't think he would have it any other way we loves his girls. So stay tuned for more about this sweet addition that has joined us as I am in hopes to keep this blog updated for the life of me. Quick update on the rest of us: Jeremy- Is now working for Auto Trader and just recently got a promotion we are excited for him and are so proud of him. Trixy- Still the same ol same ol going on three years in November as the Young Women's President. It keeps me busy most of the time the other time I am enjoying being a stay at home Mom to my three beauties. I do however work on Friday afternoon's at the dentist office it gives me some adult time and some spending $$$. Kiya- she is 11 AUUUGH I can not believe she is this old :( She is my BIG BIG HELPER!!!! she helps me so much with Hailey and Tycee I don't know what I would do without her she is literally there second Mommy and she and they love it. She just got signed up for cheer and she is so excited to be doing something she loves. She had to choose between that or dance and she choose cheer. It will be a fun change and good for her. Hailey- She is 5 again AUUUGH!!!!! she started Kindergarden this year and not only kindergarden but ALL DAY kindergarden :( I didn't know how I was going to let my Hazy baby out in the world but I DID IT!!!!!! It will be good for her. Medically she has been GREAT!!!!! don't get me wrong we still have plenty of Dr. visits lets see she is up to 6 specialty Drs she sees and were about to add 2 more but hey who's counting she does so well and most of those were on a every 6-12 month basis so its not too bad. I just count my blessings every day that her special spirit gets to be with our family. We are the lucky ones I have watched Heavenly Fathers hands in this child life from the minute she was born. It has been a very humbling and neat experience for me. I still have so much more to learn. Tycee- she is almost 18 months and well very energetic and keeps me hopping but we all LOVE out Tut Tut. well there you have it the last two years in a very fast nut shell.

3 comments:

Jo-Dan said...

I am so excited to blog-stalk you... you have no idea!

PB and JS said...

So you really have to keep it up, at least twice a month!

W.H. said...

sweet! now we can all keep up with each other as time seems to keep speeding up! :)