December 18, 2008

Disneyland 2008 Trip

Ok Ok I know I need to update but I have a hard time keeping up with life, facebook, and a blog. Well we left for Disneyland on the 6th of this month we drove straight through and the kids were amazingly good the whole way Hailey didn't even make a peep (thank heavens for portable dvd players). Jeremy's birthday was spent in the park and I think he had a wonderful birthday although I am bad at taking pics so I have none to show of his birthday but he did have fun. I will post the pics hope you all enjoy I really like the Vidio the best Kiya absolutly loves the roller coaster screaming in California Adventure we must have rode that ride at least 10-15 times but watch her face as she counts she is so funny anyway hope you all enjoy.

8 comments:

Shaunee said...

Ohhh! I love Disneyland! I'm glad you had such a good time!

PB and JS said...

Really cute pictures I'm glad you guys had fun.

Tricia said...

LOVE the video! She is so cute... and brave!

Falcon Family said...

I am so glad you guys had fun! How did Hailey do? We are going to disney world in march so I hope Kenadie does ok! Looks Like you guys had a Blast! We need to get together sometime maybe after christmas!

Gail said...

I miss Disneyland. Glad you are back. The video is priceless.

rebeccamcgarry said...

Hey Trixy,
I just found your blog,(this is Rebecca Gilbertson) I am so excited to get in touch with you. Call me
801-770-3179. Love your blog by the way! We really need to catch up.

The Robinson's said...

look who i found on the internet!

PB and JS said...

Im waiting here??